We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu palace hammamet mahab a

staffordshire
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
riu palace hammamet mahab a

What is the beach like at riu palace hamamet mahaba?

Is there a beach bar/restaurant and are sun loungers part of all inc.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,732 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu palace hammamet mahab a

The beach is lovely and the sea is lovely. What i will say is the camels on the beach poo on the beach and the men looking after them dont clean it up they just let the sea wash it away when the tide comes in ,which i didnt like much......

The loungers are all part of the AI, and there is a beach bar right next to the beach which is great, there is also an eating place nearby which you can use for lunch if you dont fancy walking to the main restaurant.

I stayed here last year (read my review for loads of info). It is a lovely hotel, food is really good......

Do take flip flops the sand gets really hot and i couldnt walk on the sand without flip flops......There is also a small pool near the beach too so you can have the best of both worlds

Enjoy

staffordshire
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu palace hammamet mahab a

Thanks for your reply - You've helped loads.

3. Re: riu palace hammamet mahab a

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations