We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu marillia

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Riu marillia

Has anyone been to this hotel this year as there ate no reviews on trip adviser thanks

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu marillia

It seems that this hotel was closed for few moths and just recently re-opened under RIU managemnt. Hence the lack of the reviews this year.

RIU has a sound reputation of turning average hotels into some thing grand and magnificant oozing luxury and comfort. So, I am sure that you won't be disappointed.

Cheers

Cas

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,191 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu marillia

Hi Cas and Kristi

The hotel has been mentioned on the forums this year

Here is one link to some chat

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297943-i9229-k6…

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu marillia

I know the standards are great at these chains just I like to know the new reviews new pictures thanks xx

4. Re: Riu marillia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations