We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

Oludeniz, Turkey
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

Thoughts on this hotel plz, or has anyone been?

truro
Level Contributor
905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

Hi Ford

I havn't stayed at this hotel myself but the hotel has (mainly) wonderful reviews by guests who have stayed there.

It was a hotel we had considered ourselves but chose a different one instead.

We flew home chatting to some people who stayed there and they highly rated it.

Hope this helps

Oludeniz, Turkey
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

Ooh thank you I've read good reviews on it... How did you manage to spend £300 spending money lol I went to kalamaki last year went all inc and managed to spend £2000... This was eating out as food was yuk!! Drinks day trips ice creams fags etc.... So really hoping we don't have to eat out as much this time, but still do all the other fun stuff... Advice plz x

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

Because Tunisia is cheap, cheaper than Greece. Lol.

Oludeniz, Turkey
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

If we was to go out for a evening meal say for 8 people only with soft drinks and a pud each what would you say average price be??

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

Its not a great location if you like to be close to all the goings-on. Its almost on outskirts of Yasmine Hammamet. OK if you plan to spend all your holiday within the hotel. There are so many other (nicer) hotels with a much better location.

Iberostar Averroes is at the end of the main promenade and located on the beach. Medina Solaria is very central. Would highly recommend both these hotels. They will be a bit more expensive but worth it for a better location. Hope this helps.

truro
Level Contributor
905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

Hi

Our all inclusive was lovely so we didn't eat or drink out a lot.

Cigarettes were about £16 for 200.

We brought home a suitcase full of new clothes,wallets,bags,shoes etc..

My kids bought some jewellery and small toys

Camel ride and photos for kids

Train ride around the resort

We probably spent about £ 80 on tipping different hotel staff throughout the week.

We took plenty more money worrying we wouldn't have enough.

The only thing I found expensive were the inflatable pool toys which were stupid money.Some fixed price shops wanted 45 dinars for one.

Forgot that expensive too 4 inflatable toys cost us nearly £50 in our hotel shop.( cheaper than the shops).

They were our most extravagent buy.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

How long you going for Forde?

I spent approx 300 for a week, 500 for 2 weeks. That's staying all inclusive eating out only once or twice. However I did get a taxi into hammamet every night to the nightclubs. Didn't drink that much though (due to state of the toilets lol). Only did the cheap pirate ship trip. However I did shop a lot and came home with plenty.

You can budget as much as you like here so long as your hotel has decent food on offer.

Oludeniz, Turkey
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

We are going for 2 weeks and booked lol... We don't mind it being on outskirts as we will walk if possible or get cabs to main part of yasmin

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

It wouldn't be a huge walk in or an expensive taxi fare.

Just personally I like to be in the centre lol

Hope you have a lovely time

Porth, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Medina Belisaire and Thalasso

just returned(6 april).great hotel great food excellent choice i can recommend the pancakes and omellets for breakfast.friendly staff would do anything for you.will deffinately return.

Get answers to your questions about Hammamet