We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email hotel chich khan

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Email hotel chich khan

Hiya I'm trying to find an email address for the above hotel. I did find this address on a previous post info@chichkhan-hotel.com but it bounced back. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

truro
Level Contributor
905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email hotel chich khan

Chichkhan@planet.tn

This is the email address for the hotel as advertised on their new fb group.

Chrissy

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email hotel chich khan

Wow that's brilliant. Thanks!!! Can you post a link to their Facebook page, or what's the full name to search in Facebook? Thanks again :-)

truro
Level Contributor
905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email hotel chich khan

You have to send a friend request to Hotel Chich Khan Hammamet on fb.

I'm not sure how to send a link on my phone :)

I'm sure you'll have a lovely time there,we are going back to the Chich Khan for a 2nd time in June.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
226 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Email hotel chich khan

The email I use is hotel.chichkhan@planet.tn

My most recent reply from this email was February this year.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Email hotel chich khan

Brill thanks guys!! Really appreciate your help. I can't wait now :-) never been but loving that lots of people go back more than once . Any other advice / info about the hotel will be greatfully received :-)

truro
Level Contributor
905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Email hotel chich khan

The staff at the Chich Khan are wonderful,they really go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable.

The room mini bars are not stocked but you can ask at any bar for bottles of water,soft drinks or wine to take back to your room.

The bar men kept offering this to us but we only took some water as I felt we were having enough drinks in the hotel,If I had taken wine back to the room I wouldn't have got up the next morning,lol :)

Make sure to visit Ali Baba in his little bar,he is a great character and even if you don't fancy smoking the pipe,it's worth the visit as he is so funny.

A few tips go a long way but we never felt staff were hanging around waiting for a tip(except for the porter who brought our bags when we arrived).

If you want to take the Noddy train around the resort,ask the security guard at the front of the hotel,he will phone the driver and get the train to pick you up.We found the two locals running the train hilarious and had a lovely time with them.

Make friends with the Lifeguard,he's really nice and will keep you sunbeds if your not an early riser.

I couldn't fault anything when we were there,the rooms are a little basic but were always cleaned with fresh towels and bedding,which is the main thing on holiday.

The food was lovely as were the drinks especially the cocktails.

Everybody is so friendly here from the cleaners,maintenance men,bar men,waiters,animation team,Chefs etc...

I can't wait to back,8 weeks today :)

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Email hotel chich khan

been to hotel before, can you still get lunch at the beach, and how do I get email address

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Email hotel chich khan

Helen

The email address is written in reply number 1 and number 4 on this thread.

Edited: 27 July 2014, 18:44
London, England...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Email hotel chich khan

I know that you wrote this last year me and my husband are going there in April which is our first time to Tunisia and we are staying at this hotel so reading this has gave us some idea of what to expect plus it is also our 25th anniversary while we are there and what is the weather like in April thanks X

truro
Level Contributor
905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Email hotel chich khan

Info@hotelchichkhan.com

This is their current email as given on their facebook page.

Let the restaurant staff either the manager or your waiter know it's your anniversary.

They are more than happy to decorate your table and make it nice for your anniversary meal.

I've never been in April myself but it's a popular month to visit on this forum.

Weather should be warm though pools will be freezing and evenings chilly.

Take a light raincoat incase of a few short showers.

Enjoy

Get answers to your questions about Hammamet