We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for Avvereos jasmin hammamet

england
Level Contributor
194 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Email address for Avvereos jasmin hammamet

Hi we are going to the above hotel 15th June and would like to email in advance to inform them it's my father in-laws 80th birthday, any other tips greatly appreciated any good trip? Etc

Bluenose

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email address for Avvereos jasmin hammamet

Averroes is in Yasmine Hammamet lol

I tried to email them before and never ever got a reply. Seems the going thing with most hotels.

I doubt it would make much difference anyway. I advise you mention to your waiter about the birthday and request a cake. They will bring this out while singing and making a fuss. A nice tip will help. Also mention to the animation team and I'm sure they will also sing.

Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Email address for Avvereos jasmin hammamet

Hiya I emailed the hotel two days ago with a specific request as I'm travelling there in a few days. I got a prompt and very pleasant reply :)

Their email address is averroes@iberostar.com.tn

They will definitely do something special for u, I've seen them do this numerous occasions, it's worth mentioning it to waiters and bar staff whilst there too, they'll ensure something happens for your family

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email address for Avvereos jasmin hammamet

I would imagine that hotels get many hundreds of emails every week (if not every day ).

We have in the past emailed hotels with room requests

Rarely had a reply .

However, on arrival we have in the past been allocated room we requested.

The email was on our booking notes when checking in.

Our recent visit (last month)

I emailed the Houda Beach (a hotel we have visited before) requesting a particular room.I didn't get a reply

I didn't get that room,either, but the one next door which was bigger ! ;-)

So, they got my email. It appears they don't always reply though.

Once again they will likely get hundreds of requests daily or weekly.

Requests during the busier months(Summer) may be more difficult to satisfy, of course

It is also the case that your hotel will not get your booking details from your agent till possibly 10 days to 2 weeks before you are due to arrive, So bear that in mind also when contacting hotels

The hotel email address has already been given

Here is a link to Iberostar website for m or information on the hotel.

translate.google.co.uk/translate…

Edit

I just noticed you already got the above hotel information on another thread ;-)

Edited: 04 May 2014, 09:07
Puerto Plata...
Level Contributor
160 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Email address for Avvereos jasmin hammamet

Couple of times I emailed hotel, once in mexico and once in Dominican, on arrival at both hotels was met by a bottle of champagne in our room, hasn't worked since though lol.

5. Re: Email address for Avvereos jasmin hammamet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet