We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dar khayam with a baby

glasgow
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
dar khayam with a baby

hi i am thinking of booking this hotel for next year with a 14 month old baby, its my first baby so have never been on holiday with a baby before. i would be very grateful if someone could answer the following questions please.

is there plenty of water and fruit available throughout the day for baby to snack on or do i have to buy this?

is there cots in the rooms for a baby to sleep in and sheets for the cot or take my own?

is there highchairs in the restaurant for baby?

is there a shop close by that sells nappies and baby wipes or do i have to take enough for the duration of the holiday?

is there a play park or anything else for baby apart from pool and beach?

are the excursions suitable to take baby on?

thank you very much

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dar khayam with a baby

christine122,

answers,

fruit and water, yes,

cot,s, when you book ask for a cot, sheet's yes, the cot might not be up to EU standard,

high chair, yes,

nappies, put nappies into search box, loads of info,

not sure on play park but there will be a creche of some sort, look at the hotel review site, it will give you info on what the hotel has to offer,

on excursions not sure, Friguia park/zoo springs to mind, try and do it as a private trip as tour op's charge about £20 per adult for half day tour, ,

alan

Edited: 18 May 2014, 19:45
Mentioned in this post
Friguia Park
Friguia Park
1,089 Reviews
Hammamet, Tunisia
glasgow
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: dar khayam with a baby

Thank you

3. Re: dar khayam with a baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations