We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safes at Marco Polo

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Safes at Marco Polo

My daughter is going here this month and wondered if here I pad will fit in the safe

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safes at Marco Polo

Bump

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,839 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safes at Marco Polo

have a bit of patience, someone will get back to you,

alan

west midlands
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safes at Marco Polo

Yes I took my iPad last year and it fit into the safe easily, with space to spare.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
226 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Safes at Marco Polo

I wouldnt take an ipad to Tunisia (mine was stolen from a locked case in December). There is no real need to take one. Marco Polo have music and games by the pool all day and evening entertainment. If she has a smart phone she can access most internet sites and its kept on you all day, unlike an ipad. when I got home I tried to claim via my insurance only to find out that most insurance companies do not cover I-pads, phones, tablets etc so I was left having to replace it myself. Just put a downer on the holiday. Just to make clear, it was not Marco Polo that my I-pad was taken from, but another hotel in Yasmine. The police did not want to know, the hotel were not interested. You need to really think before taking this type of thing, if its not really needed.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Safes at Marco Polo

Agree with Ca

leave all that expensive stuff at home

Some room safes I have encountered are easler to open than the balcony door ,or can be lifted out the wardrobe.

I kid you not !

I think they were purchased at Poundland;-)

I sometimes wonder,though what we all did on holiday before the age of all this technology ?

Edited: 26 June 2014, 12:32
6. Re: Safes at Marco Polo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet