We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather... now!

Sawbridgeworth...
Level Contributor
18 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
weather... now!

anybody able to tell me what the weather has been like the last couple of days - reports are showing showers, but just wondered if this means rain all day or if its on and off.. we are heading out on 8th june and the weather is making me nervous! Thanks!

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather... now!

Only rain ive experianced, and that was in December, was short showers at night.

My friend has just come back and the weather has been fantastic.

The weather sites are not always accurate, ive found that you have to add on at least another 5 degrees C on top of the temperatures they give.

Im sure the weather will be fine.

It always has been for me and ive only gone in March, April and December. Going back end of September this year.

Edited: 01 June 2014, 16:50
south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,512 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather... now!

what was the weather like in December Julie pls

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather... now!

It was sunny sunny21, obviously it gets darker early in eves, but we sunbathed around the pool at Marhaba Palace from 9am til 3pm everyday, and off to lunch at 12.30 til 1.30ish.

Temps were between 15 and 19 on my app i had but it felt hotter. Came home with a great tan that has just faded : (

I wouldnt hesitate to go for a fortnight in December at the Marhaba Palace next time, we had more fun then than we did last April and that two weeks last April was fantastic!! Lol

Less than £500 for the two of us all inc and flying from Gatwick... Hope to get cheap deal again!!

Julie

Edited: 01 June 2014, 18:43
Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather... now!

We stayed from 11th to 18th December

Lancashire
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather... now!

Hi, we have been here since Wednesday.

Weather very disappointing, have not had one day of unbroken sunshine. Thunder and lightning last night and today dull apart from 1 hour over lunchtime.

Not hot enough for us to venture into the swimming pool. Next 2 days not looking good either.

Edited: 01 June 2014, 19:02
suffolk
Level Contributor
236 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather... now!

Hi we were there 26th-23rd may and although warm during day we never had one full day of sunshine mainly clouding and windy and rain and some awful downfalls in the evening with thunder and lightening lasting all evening puddles every where so not just short showers. last year we went the same week and had beautiful weather. infact on the sunday my daughter sent me a photo of my grandaughter in her paddling pool in england whilst we were huddled in the hotel with towels wrapped round us to keep warm lol.

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,512 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather... now!

Thanks Julie

we went from the 10th May to 17th May it was hot, hot, hot, everyday,

then after a few days the wind came mainly at night, we had to go in doors

no problem apart from we couldn't go on the beach, wind kicking up the sand

we all take a chance on the weather, where ever we go

n wales
Level Contributor
169 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather... now!

We was there 14 May to the 28 not very good weather only a few nice days most was overcast and windy we normally go in June so will be sticking to then in future in saying that last year end or June/ July weather was windy but hot so pools was freezing lol it's hit and miss wouldn't worry to much we still had a good time

truro
Level Contributor
905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather... now!

I'm hoping the weather is better in 2 weeks time when we go again.

We went the end of August last year and it was scorching,havn't been to Tunisia in June.

Can anybody who's just returned tell me if the evening entertainment is indoors or outdoors at this time of year?

We are staying in the Chich Khan but I think most hotels would start their outdoor entertainment at similar times.

scotland
Level Contributor
334 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather... now!

Wiganwarriors..we are also here since Wednesday and snap re weather

Get answers to your questions about Hammamet