We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

last minute necessities for les orangers

Ripon, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
last minute necessities for les orangers

Going in a few week's (21 days), just a couple of questions. Do the regular rooms have kettles and is it worth taking powdered milk or just getting some from the bar. Thanks

Andy

Portsmouth...
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: last minute necessities for les orangers

Hi Andy6466

All of the rooms now have kettles,Take powdered milk if you wish., but UHT milk is readily available at all the bars, we just ask them to fill an empty water bottle for us then put it in the fridge in the room.

Hope you have a really good holiday we are back in about 49 days. (my 4th visit this year.) :D

Sue

Ripon, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: last minute necessities for les orangers

Thanks Sue. My 4th time at Les Orangers.Gets better every time.

Garforth, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: last minute necessities for les orangers

hi.

we go on the 16th september to les orangers can anyone advise me have the rooms got safes for passports etc. also is there a mini bar in rooms.

Portsmouth...
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: last minute necessities for les orangers

Hi Thorpy

you will just miss us by a couple of days.

There are fridges in all the rooms, these are not stocked, however I have often taken my drink back to the room, the bar staff will decant it into a plastic tumbler as they don't allow glasses outside.

The safes are not in the rooms but behind both receptions. I believe it is a £20 returnable deposit and a few dinars a day. You will get a key and there will be a second key in the room with the safes as you need to use both to open it.

I am not 100% certian how much they are but I am sure that someone else on here will know.

Hope you have a lovely time.

Sue

5. Re: last minute necessities for les orangers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations