We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NORWICH
Level Contributor
205 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba

We're off for a break early September here and know that men have to wear long trousers for dinner but can they wear flip flop style footwear (ie cushe). Thanks for any answers.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,192 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba

That's a first;-)

Don't see why not !

(as long as his feet are clean:-)

Oh ....Tell him to apply insect repellent !

The mozzies love feet !!............ particularly sweaty ones !

Enjoy your stay .....it is a nice hotel

Mick

Edited: 27 July 2014, 10:16
NORWICH
Level Contributor
205 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba

Thanks, we go to the Maldives every February/march so not used to wearing anything on our feet!!! Thanks for the tip on the insect repellant too😀

Stoke-on-Trent
Level Contributor
10 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba

Hello. We're staying in the palace at the moment. I generally wear zip off trousers for dinner. I usually wear sandals. I can't see a problem myself.

BTW we're really enjoying our holiday. I've been bitten a few times but not used repellant.

NORWICH
Level Contributor
205 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba

Thanks for the reply, hope you're having a great time, we are looking forward to our break over there in September

glasgow
Level Contributor
587 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba

Hi, we are booking for start of November, could you tell me if it's worth paying extra for a partial sea view room, we are also thinking of upgrading to all inclusive but are only there a week and will be away for two of those days. Do you have any idea of the price of beer and wine.?

6. Re: Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations