We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gorges de selja,red lizard train?

Which Mahdia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
willenhall
3 posts
Save Topic
Gorges de selja,red lizard train?

Hi,my freind and I are staying in Madhia,mid october.Has anyone made the trip to the gorge, and been on the train trip? Any information on cost,distance,or the best way to get there would be really appreciated.Kind regards and thank you.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gorges de selja,red lizard train?

You have to do it an overnight trip because it is to far from Mahdia to drive down in one day.

When we stayed in Tozeur in April he was driving on two days a week (maybe more in Summer) and you had to make a booking in advance.

Maybe you can phone the woman of the tourist office in Tozeur, she spoke perfect English, to ask information about the scedule and the booking.

We drove there by car.

willenhall
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gorges de selja,red lizard train?

Hello maenan,thank you very much for reply.I knew it was a long way,but hoped it was possible to do in a day.Kind regards.Pauline.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gorges de selja,red lizard train?

We didn't go on the train cause we were there on wrong day.

But we slept in a good cheap hotel, in case you would like to stay overnight in Tozeur I can recommend it to you.

willenhall
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gorges de selja,red lizard train?

Thank you,maenan, we may do that.Kind regards.Pauline.

5. Re: Gorges de selja,red lizard train?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 07:17