We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sentido djerba beach hotel

Maia, Portugal
1 post
Save Topic
sentido djerba beach hotel

I'm thinking of going to this hotel September, 1st. Would anyone please confirm if this is a good hotel, how is the beach (sand, water) and if the wether is ok on that date? Tank you.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
225 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sentido djerba beach hotel

My partner works at this hotel. Although i never stay in the hotel it is a very good place to stay. I just prefer to stay away from his resort so he can relax also, otherwise i would make reservation for this hotel. I will be in Djerba the same date and expecting the weather to be good. I would think late 20s each day. But it does cool down very quickly of a night time, so take a small jacket to cover up. The reviews from the hotel are very good. And my partner speaks really highly of the hotel and food.

The beaches in Djerba are beautiful the sea is crystal clear and warm.

Have fun!!

2. Re: sentido djerba beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Midoun
Recent Conversations