We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahara Beach

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Sahara Beach

Where going on Sunday, anybody else going out there next week ?

Bristol
Level Contributor
326 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sahara Beach

To be honest the ash cloud doesn't bother me any longer as the experts are saying it's very diluted andwill not effect UK airspace for weeks and that is if the winds do change.

I hope the pools have warmed a bit before we arrive. The kids will not be happy and as the old saying goes...kids happy = parents happy!

Mitch

scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Sahara Beach

I'm sure the kids will become accustomed to the water very quickly and will be in the pool all the time .I wish i was back could do with some sunshine.Anyway have a great holiday.

Greater Manchester
Level Contributor
13 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sahara Beach

Thanx for all your replies, 1 week to go before (Hopefully) we're off to Sahara Beach

See You there (Fingers Crossed)

Derek

14. Re: Sahara Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2010, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Monastir
Recent Conversations