We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

Hiya - Im going to this hotel for one week on 8 July and was just wondering if anybody had any ideas for spending money - its myself and two 13 year old girls

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

What package are you on, and what kind of thing you want to do and see and how far are you prepared to go??

Cheers

Cas

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

Yes that's it!!

If you are going on trips you need to budget for these if it's just a relaxing time hanging around the hotel you can do it on a couple of hundred pounds but if you start using the salon for hair or massages that can gobble up a good £100 on treatments for 3 of you the camel trip from the hotel(not with reps but the man near restaurant) will cost about £30 for 3 of you maybe less so you see you will have to say what kind of holiday you are going on.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

Thanks that was really helpful - we are basically just going to chill so I ve a rough idea what to take but will take extra as Im taking two 13 year old divas x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

Two 13 yr old divas will push your budget up going by our 2 divas they will want hair braided,manicures,photos taken,a few of the necklaces & name engraved on bracelets so about an extra £60 for these treats canoes on the beach are free but if they are into horseriding like ours another £40 there it's this sort of thing that adds up.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

Be very careful with any hena 'temporary' tattoos.

If you fancy giving them a go, then have a very small area inked. Then see if there is any reaction over the next couple of days.

essex uk
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

hi how long is it from the airport to sahara beach? x

Edited: 23 June 2012, 15:46
Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

Just under an hour by private transfer. A bit longer by shuttle, depending on the number of drops before yours.

Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

your questionsa and answers have really helped thank you we fly on the 8th of july from Newcastle too. cant wait, see you there!

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

Hi I am going to the Sahara Beach in August on my own with 2 boys 9 & 6. I have say I am a bit worried about the money changing bit. Does anyone know if the hotel will change money via a debit card? Any tips when you guys return from your holiday will be greatly appreciated. Hope you have a great time!!

London
Level Contributor
8,650 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sahara Beach Hotel Skanes

As far as I know no banks, hotels will change money with a card - it has to be used in an ATM. If you dont take cash or travellers cheques will have to advise your bank that you will be using your debit card in ATM's.

Get answers to your questions about Monastir
Recent Conversations