We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahara Beach in March??

Which Monastir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Sahara Beach in March??

Hi we have just booked to go to the Sahara Beach for Easter, going on the 22nd March till 5th April. I have been to this hotel twice before but never at this time of year. I went in October last time. Does anybody know if the weather is ok at this time of year as ive read on other reviews that Feb is awful, so hoping end of March/ beggining of April is better??. Also taking an 11 year old so does anybody know if entertainment team will be running??

Thanks Jackie

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sahara Beach in March??

Jackie,

Very likely the entertainment would be on on Sahara Beach during Easter. It is very much a famliy hotel, and kids (and adult entertainment ) is part of the culture of the Sahara Beach.

As for the weather, obviously nobody can predict the behaviour of Mother Nature, but in years gone by the pattern of the weather shows that end March/Beginning April the weather has been warm enough for swimming & sunbathing. Average temperature daytime 25 degrees in daytime with some lenghty sunny spells. You should be able to get a descent sun tan. Slighty cooler in evening/nights time. A cardigan or light jacket would be handy.

Enjoy

Cas

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sahara Beach in March??

Thanks very much, fingers crossed then and ill start doing my sundance in march!! Ha.

Level Contributor
4,793 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sahara Beach in March??

I went there from 25th March to 8th April, never had a day below 27deg C. It was gorgeous.

Level Contributor
4,793 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sahara Beach in March??

Evenings were not much cooler either, low to mid 20's.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sahara Beach in March??

Hi I am going to this hotel on the 20th march ....dont know much about it so any would be most wellcome...my son phone them today... is there beach towels provided at this hotel...he was told no hair dryers in your room which was a shock...after going tocuba for so may visits we did not need to take beach towels, tea making stuff as this was provided for there guest there thanks for your help

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sahara Beach in March??

Sorry no beach towels ,take a travel kettle with you

7. Re: Sahara Beach in March??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Monastir