We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido rosa beach just got back

Which Monastir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
700 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido rosa beach just got back

Hi just got back after spending 18 nts at this hotel, so any questions you have about this hotel please ask me , and i will help if i can .

manchester
Level Contributor
61 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido rosa beach just got back

how did you find your stay and how was the weather im looking for a relaxing sunbathing holiday and hopefully going in 4 weeks ;)

manchester
Level Contributor
700 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido rosa beach just got back

Hi , We enjoyed the hotel , the rooms are great the beds are very comfy, food was fine. The pizza in the evening was fantastic from 10pm. The weather was a bit up and down while we was there but it started to get better mid jan, it should be warmer by the time you go . Ask them for a sea view room they are bigger.

manchester
Level Contributor
61 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido rosa beach just got back

thats great thanks alot for getting back to me. is there anything outside of the hotel i.e restaurants/bars/shops? and can you reccommend any excursions? x

manchester
Level Contributor
700 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido rosa beach just got back

Hi, no shops or bars near by im afraid, We just stayed in the hotel at night. We just had a walk out in the day to the other hotels near by and had a look around them. As for trips we dident do any beacuse we were short on funds but the only tripthat we heard good reports about was the two day sahara trip where you stay in a hotel inthe desert . If we go again we would like o do that trip. x

manchester
Level Contributor
61 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentido rosa beach just got back

that sounds good but we wont be doing many trips either maybe just a boat trip. iv just booked it and fly in 4 weeks i cant wait :)

manchester
Level Contributor
700 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sentido rosa beach just got back

Thats brill, you will like it its a good hotel and the staff are great . Take care hun x

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sentido rosa beach just got back

Hi just want to know if the spa facilities are working now

manchester
Level Contributor
700 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sentido rosa beach just got back

Hi not sure about the spa, We would have liked to use it but we were told when we were booking that it would not be open. The best bet is to send them an email. Hope this helps .

cambridge, cambs
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sentido rosa beach just got back

Hi, is the hotel as good and as impressive as the pics suggest? Also i've been told there is not much to do in Skanes itself, is this true please. My wife and i are off to this hotel in April

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sentido rosa beach just got back

@bagorats<<<Also i've been told there is not much to do in Skanes itself, is this true please.>>>

Sometimes I think I'm wasting my time (lol)! If it wasn't true I wouldn't have written what I wrote!! Then again, I could be a troll I suppose!!!

Get answers to your questions about Monastir