We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sahara beach waterpark

south wales
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
sahara beach waterpark

i am travelling to sahara beach 23/10/2013, can someone please tell me if the waterpark will be open as i have emailed hotel but still no reply

many thanks

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sahara beach waterpark

If you are talking about the water slides within the hotel, then the answre is yes.

Cheers

Cas

Derby, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sahara beach waterpark

We leave for this holiday tomorrow some of the recent reviews say there is extensive building work at the water slides at this hotel is this correct does anyone know????

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,299 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sahara beach waterpark

One of our regular contributors (Ulster Brummie) has just in the past few days returned from the Sahara Beach.

She may reply soon

Or you could send her a personal message for more information

Derby, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sahara beach waterpark

Thanks for that just a little concerned now

5. Re: sahara beach waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 09:22
Edited: 30 April 2013, 09:22
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,299 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sahara beach waterpark

I believe the hotel has 4 pools

So no need to worry on that score

Enjoy Tunisia

South Shields...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sahara beach waterpark

I emailed the Hotel directly yesterday and they emailed back saying the waterslides are open from the 1/5/2013 till 31/10/2013. Hope this helps.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sahara beach waterpark

small water park opened on sunday ,the other part is still a building site.

but manager told me it will all be finished by 15th

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sahara beach waterpark

We have just returned from Sahara Beach on 4th May. Half of the water park opened on the 29th of April whilst we were there. It consists of three different areas, one with two shutes and a big slide leading into a small pool, across from that is another tower with slides for the smaller children, and in the other corner a lovely splash pool with a huge bucket on the top which fills up with water and gradually flips over and drowns everyone. There was also a small soft drinks bar. The children were going over in their droves went it opened and all were having a brilliant time (adults can use some of the equipment but children have to be 1.3m high or above)It was all very well organised whilst we were there with leaders on the top of the towers telling people when they could go down so as to avoid any accidents. (photos on Sahara Beach Trip Advisor site) It was all barricaded around with very pleasing artistic artwork effectively closing off the other half until finished. There seemed to be quite a bit of work to be done on this part which looked liked it consisted of a building to be used as a cafe and a toilet block and other mini water shutes etc but management did say it would be open in about a months time.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sahara beach waterpark

yes we watched them putting up the divide,and the other part looks like a toilet block

there will be only soft drinks served in the park.

we were told by a bar man

Get answers to your questions about Monastir
Recent Conversations