We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skanes Family Resort

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Skanes Family Resort

I am looking at booking the above Hotel. Children will be 3 and 9 when we go. I have a very fussy child would the food here be suitable, is there much choice of the usual chicken nuggets / pizza etc, and what is the food quality like? Also it states the entertainment is in the theatre, my youngest really struggles with noise and wondered if there is any noise in the rooms at night from the entertainment or is quite a distance from the rooms?

Thanks

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skanes Family Resort

I am out there in three weeks time so will let you know when back. However their is a really good Facebook page where the management answer any questions.

Maidenhead, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skanes Family Resort

There is huge choice of food, including pizza and chips and so on but also lots - and I mean lots - of other things too. My kids can be fussy but not one of them failed to find something they liked every night.

Re noise the block facing outwards by the amphitheatre gets a lot of noise from the evening entertainment each night so avoid that one if it's an issue for you. They seemed quite good about moving people to different rooms when we were there.

3. Re: Skanes Family Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Monastir
Recent Conversations