We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

abou sofiane

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
fraserburgh
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
abou sofiane

booked for 28 dec for one week now been told hotel closed for refurbishment moved to allegro any one else been told this

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: abou sofiane

We were at Abou Sofiane in June and again in August. We were told the hotel was closing in the New Year for refurbishment. They must have brought the closing date forward. Not sure how long it will be closed for. Think until March.Are you being moved to sister hotel Allegro Riviera?

fraserburgh
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: abou sofiane

hi thank you for reply yes we are being moved to sister hotel was in abou sofiane 2 years ago for new year loved it hope allegro is as good

cambs
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: abou sofiane

if you still want to stay at abou sofiane you must call your travel agent. we were told the same but when i went out there in november they have now had a change of plan and decided not to close til after jan. so when i found that out we called thomas cook and said we know it will be open and want to be changed back and they have. so now we are staying there. but holiday companies are not advertising it i dont think they are just leaving people to think it the same

hatfield...
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: abou sofiane

Hi just to let everyone know that the sofiane is closed 5th jan to 25th march as my boyfriend works at the sofiane best to contact hotel direct as travel agents won,t know,it was off travel agents computer when enquired today.

fraserburgh
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: abou sofiane

hi thanks for reply we leave on the 4rth jan hopfully will get to keep room for most of the day

6. Re: abou sofiane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations