We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tunisian money

ayr
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
tunisian money

how do i get tunisian dinars,do i have to get them there or can you use the euro.

London
Level Contributor
8,560 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tunisian money

Officially a closed currency although you can get from few places in the U.K. but not very good rate. There will be couple of bureaux de change open near luggage carousel on arrival - you can change sterling there. Don't bother with euros unless you already have some.

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
437 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tunisian money

exchange your money at reception in your hotel as the currency exchange is the same no matter hwere you go.

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tunisian money

when i went i found that at the airport the rate of exchange was alot lower than at the hotels i would say sterling travellers cheques a safer way to take your money

KK:D

ayr
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: tunisian money

thank you all i was told to even change my scottish pounds for english as some places dont accept scottish money.

5. Re: tunisian money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations