We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a2b transfers

wakefield england
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
a2b transfers

has anyone used this company are they reliable on pick up and return any advice will be helpful

fraserburgh
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a2b transfers

hi have used a2b transfers in egypt with no problem

U.K.
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a2b transfers

My husband and I used them last year and will use them again this year. Were waiting at the airport for us and picked us up punctually for our return.

birkenhead
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a2b transfers

i never used them but yesturday 7/10/09 we were outside regente hotel waiting for our taxi to airport and noticed 2 elderly ladies in a panic they had been waiting over 45 mins for a2b transfers to pick them up i gave them my mobile for them to ring the emergency number they did so and were told by a man called ANDY that they should have been at a different hotel for pick up but on there paper work it said hotel regente 5.45pm pick up to cut a long story short andy laughed at them and they were told tough get a taxi its not my problem when i got to airport there seemed at least 6 older couples were let down by this firm

4. Re: a2b transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations