We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Hergla.

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
299 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to Hergla.

Staying at Royal Kenz - how far is it by bus to Hergla? Do you think the bus will be quite full or have most people got off. This may seem a silly question but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Thanks

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to Hergla.

Hi

The bus to Hergla - need a number 18.

The bus stop is out to the right of Royal Kenz about 20 yards - there's a bus shelter - cant miss it.

The bus takes about 40 mmins ish depending how busy it is but during the day its usually very quiet.

Tunisiamad

Europe
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to Hergla.

You also can take the Louage, which is a bit fasterthan the bus and costs around the same. It is the yellow one with the blue stripe.

rotherham
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus to Hergla.

hi there,whats at hergia? any info would be wellcome thanks,we are visiting royal kenz in january for two weeks,thanks once again,

Europe
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus to Hergla.

A Hergla is a town in Tunisia called Hergla. :)

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus to Hergla.

hi, i am curious (or noosey). why would you wamt to go to Hergla. its a very small town. i know someone from there, although ive never been.

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
299 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus to Hergla.

In reply to culturevultur - why do I want to go to Hergla.

I have been to Tunisia many times and never been to Hergla. When I go away somewhere I like to see as much as I can however big or small a place is you will always find something of interest there - I always do. Plus I have 2 weeks of pure freedom to wonder and pass the time of day. Part of the fun is the getting there - catching the bus/seeing local life etc.

cambridge
Level Contributor
581 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus to Hergla.

Isnt that where the new Airport is being built.

8. Re: Bus to Hergla.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2010, 06:27
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations