We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

toileries eg shampoo

sheffield
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
toileries eg shampoo

hi was wondering if pek sell good shapoos or would it be better taking our own thanks

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: toileries eg shampoo

Most of the toiletries were there own brands.Some sun creams were brands we know but very expensive.If its your luggage allowance you are worrying about buy it from the airport once youve checked in.

sheffield
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: toileries eg shampoo

thank you it was the allowance we was thinking about plus we are going for 5 weeks

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: toileries eg shampoo

5 weeks lucky you.Gawd i can see what you mean.I was only going for 2 and only just escaped excess baggage.I would take your favourite shampoo ect and the rest ie shower gel buy there.There is Spar like shops and i suppose shower gel is just as good in their own brand.I would buy suncream here or at Boots in the airport because its about twice the price there.Have a fab time.Sure you will.

S. Wales UK
Level Contributor
109 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: toileries eg shampoo

I would recommend using a bar of shampoo, yes i did sat bar , its smaller than a bar of soap actually . I bought one in July and am still using it now and wash my hair 3/4 times a week , they have it for all hair types you can also buy deodorant . Have a look at www.lush.co.uj for your nearest store .

S. Wales UK
Level Contributor
109 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: toileries eg shampoo

sorry typing error that should have been www.lush.co.uk

Fylde Coast
Level Contributor
60 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: toileries eg shampoo

Take your own - very expensive there and not as much choice.

Enjoy.

sheffield
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: toileries eg shampoo

thank you for all your help and advice x

Cheshire
Level Contributor
154 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: toileries eg shampoo

There are two supermarkets and a chemist in PEK selling known brands with plenty of choice.We used to take our own but don't bother now, just go and buy it at a reasonable price.The hotels supply sachets of shampoo and tiny bars of soap.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: toileries eg shampoo

You can get well known shampoos etc now in PeK - there is chemist supermarket.

I used to take my own but last time took travel size to buy me enough time to get to the shop

Tunisiamad

10. Re: toileries eg shampoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2010, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations