We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a shopping buddy

Falmouth, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a shopping buddy

Hi there. Am visiting PEK in December (6-13th) and am really wanting to visit the Mdina in Sousse. Is anyone else going at the time and if so, would you be interested in coming along?

I'm a lone female traveller (after my Mum dropped out) and understand it's better to visit these kind of places with a group.

Thanks in advance

Jacq

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a shopping buddy

dont go to the medina on your on

we went with another couple

we wishing we hadnt gone in

the males were ok just us females scared

liverpool
Level Contributor
56 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a shopping buddy

There are organised tours of the medina that you can go on so that you wouldn't be visiting it on your own. They're quite cheap and we found it quite helpful to let us get our bearings.

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
303 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a shopping buddy

What a shame! I would have certainly joined you but I don't arrive until Dec 13th. I will be a lone female as well - husband is going to visit family in India.

Quite a few weeks ago I did a post on here asking if anyone know of a guided tour - I got a few replies.

I see someone else has said that they do one so I'm going to mail them for more information.

A couple of times I did wonder alone without too much hassle but I would have liked to have looked deeper in to the Medina.

Enjoy your holiday.

4. Re: Looking for a shopping buddy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations