We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel ?Riu Imperial Marhaba or el mouradi Palm Marina

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel ?Riu Imperial Marhaba or el mouradi Palm Marina

I am looking at booking for next June All Inc. Has anybody stayed at both these hotels? How do they compare to each other? and do you know when they start putting the air con on as I usually need it wherever we go.

thanks

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel ?Riu Imperial Marhaba or el mouradi Palm Marina

bump

Shefford, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel ?Riu Imperial Marhaba or el mouradi Palm Marina

Hi I have been to the Imperial 6 times in last 5 yrs....this hotel is superb,everything you would want in a 4/5 star as far as i know air con is in your room and you just turn it on when you want it..always went in late sept early oct,have not stayed at the El Mouradi so cant really comment,but if you want peace and quiet without lots of kids running about this is the one I would choose..Hope this helps...Ray

3. Re: Which hotel ?Riu Imperial Marhaba or el mouradi Palm Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations