We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PEK and a wheelchair

Cardiff
Level Contributor
387 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
PEK and a wheelchair

I am thinking of going to PEK in March 2013 I was thinking of Iberostar Diar el Andalous hotel, as a person in a wheelchair I was wondering if the area is wheelchair freindly and if the hotel was the same. Also how warm is it generally in March?

Thanks in Advance

Steve Smith

Scotland
Level Contributor
373 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PEK and a wheelchair

Steve, the actual marina can be accessed in a wheelchair, I've seen many people using one when I've been there but I have to advise you that a lot of the marina is cobblestones. Sorry can't help re the actual hotel as we go to another one that does have good wheelchair access, maybe someone else can help re hotel.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: PEK and a wheelchair

Interesting issue; I'm going in May and use a wheelchair part of the time. I've scoured You tube and some of the pavements do look a bit cobly. I'd also be glad of some info'

Diane

Scotland
Level Contributor
373 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PEK and a wheelchair

Should have said that's it's still a bit chilly in March, weather gets a bit warmer in May.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
387 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PEK and a wheelchair

Which hotel do you use Alison j scotland?

Scotland
Level Contributor
373 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PEK and a wheelchair

We go to the Royal Kenz but it is 1.5km away from the marina but always taxi's available outside hotel gate. It's popular with older guests all year round because of disabled access.

6. Re: PEK and a wheelchair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 07:41
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations