We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

devon
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

hi

can anyone tell if i need to take towels for pool/ beach, hairdryer.

thanks

wendy

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

We have just returned from Riveria hotel and beach towels were for hire from hotel for about £5 a week each. There was a hairdryer in our bathroom but it was not that great and I'm not sure if all rooms had one.

One tip I can give is to bring some diarrhea tablets, quite a few people suffered from travellers tummy at the hotel, my wife had it but we had tablets with us.

Shropshire
Level Contributor
170 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

What dates were you at the Riviera?

llanelli
Level Contributor
35 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

We had a hairdryer in bathroom but it was'nt usable.....no puff

Buckingham, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

Hi, we have just returned from 2 weeks from the Riviera. I would take a hair dryer as the one provided in our room was not that great, they do provide towels at a charge. We did not suffer from any upset stomach and didnt hear of anybody else either who did.

Enjoy, you will love it:)

llanelli
Level Contributor
35 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

Well I can assure you there were quite a few of us with stomach complaints....and for the whole 2 weeks...You never had to wait at the beach toilet with them......not fun telling a 7 year old to hold on.

Buckingham, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

No not nice, but as I said we never experienced stomach upsets and didnt hear of anybody that did, although we never ate from the beach bar so cannot comment on their food.

I know the weather was in the early 40's and than can cause you to go to the toilet more often and the difference in food could cause a runny stomach but the people we spoke to enjoyed the food like we did.

worcester
Level Contributor
9 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

May I point out that the pool/beach towels are actually free but u pay a 10 dinar deposit. You can change them for clean ones when u want & then u get yr deposit back when u return the towels. Please note that u need to return them the night before if u have an early flight.

worcester
Level Contributor
9 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

May I point out that the pool/beach towels are actually free but u pay a 10 dinar deposit. You can change them for clean ones when u want & then u get yr deposit back when u return the towels. Please note that u need to return them the night before if u have an early flight.

9. Re: riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 August 2012, 21:05
Blackburn, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: riviera hotel port el kantaoui tunisia

would you recommend this hotel we are looking to book for next year but my sister is really unsure

Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations