We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening weather

Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Topic
Evening weather

Hi, we're going pek on the 28th may for a week can someone tell me if it gets chilly in the evening and if we will need jackets?

uk
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening weather

I too would like to know if i need a cardigan/jumper.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening weather

I'm wearing my jumpers in the evening... Glad I have them with me cause it still cools down a lot in the evening.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
258 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening weather

At the present time an unseasonably cold snap has settled over that part of the Med. Sounds like back here in the UK.

Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening weather

Oh no :-( hope the cold spell moves on quickly

Hay on wye
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evening weather

Hi i am going to port el kantaoui on 26th May ,i have been to 7 or 8 times and always take a light jumper incase it does sometimes get a little chilly in evening

6. Re: Evening weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations