We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi price from enfidha airport

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
taxi price from enfidha airport

hi can anyone please give me some idea on taxi prices from enfidha airport to port el kantaoui please

London
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi price from enfidha airport

The airport website quotes about 60 dinars one way (approx £25) but these prices have never been updated, also have not used this service, so not sure of accuracy.

enfidhahammametairport.com/en-EN/Transportat…

Online transfers such as transfers4u.com quote approx £80 return for private car.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi price from enfidha airport

Hi Wanderin_star,

how are you ?

Think prices is still correct. I heared someone saying that you pay 50 dinar in you book a taxi from hotel in advance. Taxi prices have officialy gone up last monday.

Think 60 dinar is a fair deal on this moment. Dont know how much hassle you'll have to do to get it .

London
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi price from enfidha airport

Hi - just had two weeks in Gambia - but wasnt really for me. Back to Hammamet 30th May then Tej Marhaba 6th September.

Re taxi prices - I booked private transfer last March with a friend - was £60 return with transfers4u.com - they are now charging £80 return. I have never liked idea of bartering at airport for taxi - would prefer to pre book.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi price from enfidha airport

We are in last 2 weeks of our 3 months holiday;

Will be in Tej second week of september. Looking forward to meet you there.

5. Re: taxi price from enfidha airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations