We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gold jewellery

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gold jewellery

Are there many places in PEK to buy jewellery?If so is the quality and price any good?

Thanks

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gold jewellery

There is a jewel shop in the harbour.

You can get also jewels in the fix-price shop.

Be aware if you buy jewels or silver or gold in Tunisia. It is not because it glitters it is real.

I would advice you to stick on the fix price shops (in Port el Kantoui or the the Soula center in Sousse).

If you like to do some window shopping - there is a big gold and jewel quarter in the hart of the medina of Sousse.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gold jewellery

For anyone going to SAHARA BEACH there is a great one inside the hotel.

bought rings of him many years ago.

on our visit in april we bought 2 spin rings and gold necklace.

took them to shop back home he doubled the value of them

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gold jewellery

where is the Sahara Beach?

Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Gold jewellery

http://www.onthebeach.co.uk/hotels/tunisia/monastir/iberostar-sahara-beach?mv_pc=polandgoogleuk&utm_source=polandtgt&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=iberostar%20sahara%20beach%20monastir&utm_content=Iberostar+Sahara+Beach&utm_campaign=HOTEL+NAMES+(ALL-YEAR)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gold jewellery

The Sahara Beach is a popular family hotel in Skanes/Monastir

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gold jewellery

I got 2 sping rings of him too Ulster, 6yrs ago, silver with a diamond and my name and my ex hubbys name in Arabic engraved on them, gorgeous, still loathe to get rid of mine even tho its got my ex hubbys name on it, lol.

As for jewellery in PeK, I would def go to Soula Centre in Sousse, some really gorgeous pieces there and im not into buying jewellery personally but they really caught my eye there.

Julie

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Gold jewellery

Thanks Julie

we will definitely visit Sousse so will try there.

Beth

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gold jewellery

Spin rings are lovely and well worth the money.

We wont buy gold abroad,but khal is a great man and been selling his designs for years

9. Re: Gold jewellery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations