We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PEK Something special ideas...

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
PEK Something special ideas...

Hi all!

First time poster so be kind ;-)

Myself and the girlfriend are off to the Royal Kenz for 2 weeks on 7th August.

It's the better halfs birthday on 14th August so would like to plan something nice to do during the day/evening. Never been to Tunisia before so some suggestions would be most appreciated!

Cheers,

Chris

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PEK Something special ideas...

Hi Scrivsy85

Just a suggestion -why not choose to go to the French restaurant for her birthday? When we stayed at the Kenz there was a book in reception to fill in your name birthday/anniversary room number and the date you would like to go there.

A few years ago we went for both my husbands birthday and our wedding anniversary. Both meals were excellent. All we paid for was drinks ( and a large tip ) On both occasions we were presented with a cake and card from the staff.

Never forgot how lovely it was and so convenient not having to bother with taxis!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PEK Something special ideas...

Hi Amethyst-2009,

Sounds like a nice idea. Looking for something to do during the day too and somewhere off the complex, may be in the marina?

Cheers

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,175 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PEK Something special ideas...

You could get drunk in the Irish Bar!

Sing along Karaoke or beat your partner at a game of pool :)

Take your partner to one of the top rated places on this list.:)

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g297952-Port_E…

Regards

Mick

Edited: 30 June 2013, 20:19
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,175 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PEK Something special ideas...

PS

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297952-i9165-k613…

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PEK Something special ideas...

Hi Chris.

Have you thought about Spa treatments ? I'm sure they could come up with a couples rate for you!

Also if you would like a table for two in the main restaurant slip the head waiter (it was Mohammed) 10 dinar on your first visit .

Best Wishes Rita

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,175 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PEK Something special ideas...

Nice thought Rita

However, a special night I would have thought would not to be in the AI buffet canteen ;)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PEK Something special ideas...

The main restaurant was not an "all inclusive" canteen when we were there . The French Restaurant was very stylish and always fully booked as a result of the quality service which was provided.

I was not suggesting a night in the main restaurant for the ladies birthday.

8. Re: PEK Something special ideas...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 08:53
Edited: 01 July 2013, 08:53
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: PEK Something special ideas...

That's for the replies all, much appreciated!

10. Re: PEK Something special ideas...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations