We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

We want to give Tunisia one last go..we stayed 2 years ago in an apparently 4*plus SENTIDO Phenicia, absolutely dreadful. Please if someone can provide details of a hotel which has good food good surroundings etc thanks in advance

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,175 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

Marhaba Palace and The Riviera are the most popular with many regular contributors to this forum

Many other hotels of course will be just as popular

Just 2 to consider

Edited: 07 January 2014, 22:24
thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

we have done both and the marhaba palace we felt was the better, they are upgrading some of the rooms at the moment so they should be ready for the season,

alan

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

The Iberostar Diar Andalous is a beautiful and is No 1 on Trip Advisor.

The Riu Imperial Marhaba and the Riu Bellvue are also very good hotels.No 2 and 3 on TA listings.

When I return in April it will be one of these hotels.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
353 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

Hi, been to Diar el Andalous and the Riviera for the last few years. The Andalous has had a full refurb a couple of years ago, should be still nice, we did get a refurbed room and enjoyed a relaxing stay there. Apparently the Riviera is undergoing management changes and refurbing the hotel, which is needed, some places looking tired now.

On our last visit to Riviera last September, the atmosphere had changed, staff and animation were down hearted some of the time, especially the animation team, they were not there usual energetic selves. For us the food was good in both hotels, pool and beach areas good, but in star rating the Andalous is better.

Both on same road, Andalous beach front, Riviera off main road at top of the street, couple of minute walk to beach, both around 15 mins walk to Marina.

Manchester, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

Couples sousse absolutely amazing place . Adult only hotel

6. Re: Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 January 2014, 21:00
Edited: 08 January 2014, 21:00
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,175 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

Fine hotel it may be, sue

But it is not in the resort of Port el Kantaoui :-)

Edited: 08 January 2014, 21:01
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

In my opinion the best hotel in PEK was the Riu Green Park before they demolished it!

I stayed here a few months before it closed and loved it.

I have stayed at the Abou Sofianne and the Riviera but I have heard both have different owners/managers so dont think I would return if the atmosphere isnt there.

9. Re: Best hotel in Port El Kantaoui ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations