We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Spa.

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
298 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Spa.

I will shortly be staying at Iberostar Diar El Andalous, while I'm away I usually try to have at least one body scrub (Hamman) and a couple of massages. Previous times I have used the Spa in the hotel, I'm now wondering if I'm correct in thinking that you can use any Spa that is attached to the a hotel - you don't have to be a guest there.

If that is the case can anyone recommend a good one either in a hotel outside of the hotel be it PEK or in Sousse.

Thanks

cambridge
Level Contributor
580 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Spa.

Do you actually visit the places that you keep asking questions about, have you done any reviews, seems like the answers that you got to your questions that you asked in sept, or am I wasting my time.

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
298 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Spa.

sherisgirl - I keep asking questions about?? not with you on this one, yes I have asked about Spa treatments before. I'm asking again as I will be going there in a couple of weeks time.

Most of the places I ask about I visit. Yes I have done a review, did one for the Caribbean Village in Morocco.

I don't know - do you think your wasting you time?

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,802 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Spa.

now now you two, put your handbag's down,

if a question is asked we will answer no matter how many times they get asked, we try and divert the poster to the search box if it come's up to often,

alan

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
298 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Spa.

Thanks luxoragain - I admit I did ask a similar question back in September.

What gets me is sherisgirl didn't even reply to my September posting. After her comment I glanced back over the questions that I have asked on TA and see that I have visited every country apart from Portugal.

Level Contributor
4,793 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Spa.

You should do a few more reviews Kashmirigirl, it will help us travellers, especially if you have travelled so well around the globe. And review all the hotels you stay in Tunisia, it will help this forum.

Julie

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
298 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Spa.

Yes your right Juliemoomoo, I should as I always read other people's hotel reviews, I come back with good intentions but then get caught up with other things - I will try to do one for Iberostar Diar El Andalous in Feb.

7. Re: Hotel Spa.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations