We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imperial Marhaba

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Imperial Marhaba

2 days to go b4 me and my mate coming to above hotel ...... Excited! After reading the recent reviews today bit concerned about problem with getting sunbeds especially with parasol. I'm fair skinned so concerned about getting burnt. Anyone been recently?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,105 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Imperial Marhaba

I Know that ball1234 has just returned to Holland may be PM him.

Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Imperial Marhaba

Thanks for that but I'm on my phone and can't see that the app lets u PM. But I'll try that when I get near a computer. Thanks again.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,105 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Imperial Marhaba

Just read the latest reviews. What I can not understand is why the hotel let this happen. We saw similar goings on at the Belleview Park in April. At this time though it was not so busy but some reserved their sun beds so early and never used them. We always got a sun bed but now it might well be very different with so many guests.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,105 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Imperial Marhaba

You must get some sunblock and plenty of factor 30 piz buin, There will always be somewhere to dodge the sun, Even a palm tree in the grounds if you don't get a sunbed. Looking at the forecast it is looking hot.......

metcheck.com/AFRICA/city_forecast_7days.asp… el Kantaoui

Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Imperial Marhaba

It's so unfair I know this has been going on for years went to Gran Canaria 24 years ago and Majorca 17 years ago. And they did it then but this just seems a lot worse. Yes got lots n lots of high factor sun cream. And ur link says it's gonna be even hotter than wot I been looking at. Phew!!

Level Contributor
4,793 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Imperial Marhaba

Val

On your first day give the sunbed guy a good tip and im sure he will 'reserve' you a bed and parasol with no trouble.

Julie

yorkshire-uk
Level Contributor
314 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Imperial Marhaba

We are at this hotel now.. And yes we are a party of seven with one child so really needed some shade, so we tip the pool guy and he reserves the sunbeds for us otherwise you have to be up very very early to get one in the shade. It,s not a practice we like but if you can,t beat them I'm afraid you have to join them. The weather is extremely hot and quite humid last night, but it's mainly the sunshine that we come for so I'm not complaining. I do think if the sunbeds are not in use for a certain length of time towels should be removed to stop everyone thoughtlessly reserving one and going out for the day! It's a fab Hotel so have a great time...

Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Imperial Marhaba

Thanks for reply Sue look like we may have to do that then. I'm coming with my mate Jo and we're so excited!! We come tomorrow when do u go home?

yorkshire-uk
Level Contributor
314 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Imperial Marhaba

We are here till Sunday evening, hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we have. it's a lovely Hotel.... Have a safe journey. And if there is anything else you need to know just ask me. Regards. Sue

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,105 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Imperial Marhaba

On your first day give the sunbed guy a good tip and im sure he will 'reserve' you a bed and parasol with no trouble

This is exactly the problem !

Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations