We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Riviera single mums

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Shoreham-by-Sea...
Level Contributor
43 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Riviera single mums

Hiya am taking my 12 year old in August, never been to this hotel ans slightly nervous as am coming on my own with My son, any other single parents been to this hotel or are going in august and can let me know what it's like please! Thanks

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,777 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Riviera single mums

P0z,

there is no need to be nervous going as a single mother, the hotel has a good reputation and the staff are very good,

it has been taken over since we were there last year but i don't think it will have changed much, PM someone who has just returned and ask them,

it has a small set of water slides open at set times through out the day, you will have looked at the hotel photo's, the beach is only a short walk down a path to the left as you look from the hotel pool area, food was very good,

if you are using the coach transfer see who is getting of with you and get talking to them, tell them its your first time and a bit unsure, i am sure they will help you,

come back on if you need more info,

alan

2. Re: Hotel Riviera single mums

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations