We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf hotel residence port el kantaoui

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
Save Topic
Golf hotel residence port el kantaoui

We are travelling to the golf hotel residence on 30th July for a week and was wondering how busy anyone thinks the resort would be and what sort of water sports we could do on the beach and how much would they cost. Many thanks in advance.

Tipperary, Ireland...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf hotel residence port el kantaoui

Hi Jo

Ive stayed in this hotel twice before around that time ofyear. Will be busy but not overcrowded.

On the beach there is banana boat, jet skis, paraseiling etc. Cant remember the exact prices but i think the paraseiling was 50 dinar for two people which we thought was a good price (25euro). I cant remember the price to hire jet skis but i know it was very cheap also as we hired them out a few times!

It was the best value for money holiday we have ever been on.

Enjoy :)

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf hotel residence port el kantaoui

Thank you for your reply, we can't wait to go away. It's my daughters first time to fly too. Thanks again jo

telford
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf hotel residence port el kantaoui

We returned to day from this hotel . Had a great holiday :) My 2 did the parasailing on the beach 60 dinar ( about £20 ) for the 2 off them . There is a man called captain smiley who works within the hotel who also offers all sorts of water based activites as very good prices .

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf hotel residence port el kantaoui

Thanks for your reply, would like to try parasailing but afraid of heights. Thanks again.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,633 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf hotel residence port el kantaoui

My hubby did the parasailing 2 years ago here for the first time with a friend who was with us,he said it was fantastic and wished he had done it sooner,hes late 60s lol,haggle for the price of the video like we did and got 2 for the price of one.

6. Re: Golf hotel residence port el kantaoui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations