We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tunisa in October

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tunisa in October

looking to book for mid October all inclusive for 2 weeks... what currency do i take with me i know you have to purchase Dinar when getting to Tunisa can you exchange from sterling if not would euros be better

thank you

Sharon

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tunisa in October

Hi Sharon

If you are going from the U.K. you want Sterling.

Tunisia is not in the EEC but you can spend Euros in the Duty Free if you have some lying at home.

Best Wishes Amethyst

London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tunisa in October

Apart from the duty free you need Tunisian Dinars. You can exchange money at your hotel, airport or any bank. It's also easy to use your ATM card. The exchange rates are fixed so you don't have to shop around banks etc to get the best exchange. Don't take Euros or you will pay to change the sterling into Euros in the UK then to change the Euros into Dinars in Tunisia. Just take sterling or cash card.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tunisa in October

Sharon

Assuming you are in the UK

I agree with advice already stated above

4. Re: Tunisa in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui
Recent Conversations