We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

side..what can i expect

London, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
side..what can i expect

hi im hoping to book a holiday to side in October what can i expect to be open shops, waterparks ,restaurants and are there any nice trips to go on,i was thinking about going to marmaris but have been told they close at the end of October,any help would be appreciate

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,413 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: side..what can i expect

Everything in Side will be open in October and lots of day trips to go on too - look at Side Forum page and top right there is Top Questions About Side and below that Side Tours + Costs and lots more information to help you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: side..what can i expect

Pretty much all the shops and bags will be open until mid. November altho the town will be a lot quieter, which is sometimes better.

I think the nearest watermark is in alanya one hour away so not sure if that will be open but it should be as the weather is still good end of October, I went there October half term 3 years ago and it was still 25 degrees and above but the nights are also lot cooler so u will need a thin jacket and trousers

3. Re: side..what can i expect

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 01:16