We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cigarettes and alcohol-alanya airport

cheshire
Level Contributor
622 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
cigarettes and alcohol-alanya airport

can u buy benson and hedges cigarettes from alanya airport and do they have local brand spirits here. im also a little worried if it will be open as i fly home at 2.00am many thanks

alanya
Level Contributor
458 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cigarettes and alcohol-alanya airport

the Antalya airport sells most well known brands and i wpuld think that Bensons will be there.

they also sell local spirits rakı,vodka brandy and gın.

it will be open when you fly out..its an international airport

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
502 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cigarettes and alcohol-alanya airport

They do sell Benson's in Antalya

London
Level Contributor
8,560 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cigarettes and alcohol-alanya airport

As with all Turkish airports Alanya is horrendously expensive for any drinks/snacks in departure lounge. So if possible have something before you get to airport.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,888 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cigarettes and alcohol-alanya airport

Yes wanderin star is right about the costs in airport - remember you can always take snacks and indeed bottles of water or canned drinks with you into departure lounge in Turkey (NO liquids in UK though).

Oxford
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cigarettes and alcohol-alanya airport

I was there last week and B & H were 33 euros for 400 and 22 euros for 200, remember that you can only bring 200 in from Turkey as it is not EU. The nice Customs man let me off with a warning.

Mick

6. Re: cigarettes and alcohol-alanya airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about Alanya