We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Alanya in October

Which Alanya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Latvia
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather in Alanya in October

Can somebody help me and tell what weather in Alanya is in October. I am going there from 14 of October, . I am worried will it be still warm, could we still swim?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,040 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Alanya in October

depence warm 20 s around

check weather web site here

www.havadurumu.com.co.tr

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Alanya in October

Have been there in October over the last 3 years and each time has been different, when the sun is shining it can be very warm but be prepared for rainy days also. The sea even on cloudy days is still surprisingly warm so you will be able to swim.I also fly out there on the 14th oct from the UK so this time I hope the sun shines all week.

london
Level Contributor
117 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Alanya in October

we have just come back on monday and it was very hot and sunny still in the 90's during the day but chilly in the evening

UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Alanya in October

Hi there

We`ve just returned from Alanya and it was hot and sunny all week. The temperature was around 28 degrees- lovely!

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Alanya in October

Hope you enjoyed your stay there LatviaPuc and got your swim, I returned to England this morning, it was a perfect week of sunshine and temperatures. Now I'm ready to return again in January.

6. Re: Weather in Alanya in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 05:26
Get answers to your questions about Alanya