We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather march/april

Which Alanya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
weather march/april

Has anyone been to alanya at end of march begin of April, just wondering how warm it will be then

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather march/april

Average temperatures for March and April in Alanya =

MARCH

Day-time temperature - 18 degrees

Night-time temperature - 8 degrees

Sunshine hours - 7

Rainy days - 9

Water temperature - 16

APRIL

Day-time temperature - 21 degrees

Night-time temperature - 11 degrees

Sunshine hours - 8

Rainy days - 7

Water temperature - 17

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
238 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather march/april

Hi Pixie - we were in Alanya at the beginning of April this year. Weather started cool in the morning (need something with sleeves!) and would then warm up, as the day went on and the sun came out, cooling down again early evening. Perfect for sight seeing.

We got delayed by the ash cloud and ended up staying another week, weather was warmer and we braved the hotel pools (chilly!), but we were able to swim in the sea and sunbathe. It was warmer on the coast than where we were staying in the mountains. Even so, we came back with great tans! I'd say the daytime temps were in the low to mid 20s, with no rain. It was a lovely time of year to visit. Let me know if there's anything else you need to know...

F45+

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather march/april

Hello! We're also thinking about a trip to Alanya mid-April, but are a little worried it won't be warm enough to lie on the beach. I understand the weather will be pleasant, but does anyone know if it's "beach weather"? Thanks in advance for any helpful info!

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
238 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather march/april

Hi dawa413

It was early April when we visited and we sunbathed on the beach and swam in the sea! Sea was cool but OK - I'm a wimp in cold water and I went in! We all had good tans when we came home. Our hotel was away from the coast and it was quite a bit warmer on Cleopatra beach than by the hotel pool. You will need something warm to wear first thing/last thing. Have fun!

F45+

5. Re: weather march/april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2012, 05:56
Get answers to your questions about Alanya
Recent Conversations