We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

Glasgow
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

Hi there,

Has anyone been to this hotel on an all inclusive basis? I have seen loads of great reviews but nothing about All Inclusive... and nothing about it on their website.

Thanks!!

Sarah

Corby, Northants
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

Hi, I'd be interested in a reply to this too. We have just booked for two weeks towards the end of August, got a good deal via alpharooms.

Can anyone give an overview of prices for meals/drinks if you are self catering too?

Sorry to hog the thread, but if anyone can give guide prices for treatments in the spa, that would be great too!! TIA.

Broadstairs, Kent.
Level Contributor
54 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

Hi Sarah have you had a reply to your message as I am looking for exactly the same thing! They have got really good deals through the co-op for this hotel and it looks amazing but noone seems to have gone all inclusive, have sent an e-mail to the co-op so will let you know if I get a reply.

Gem

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
246 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

Hi folks - Gold City is great, but I don't think they offer all inclusive, which is probably why you haven't seen any prices for it. We went last year and have booked to go back this summer (we have never been re-visited anywhere we've been before!) the girls enjoyed it so much. We stay self catering in a privately owned appartment. I think this summer will be the first that the english tour operators are offering the hotel - is the co op offering all inclusive, then?

Will be interested to know how you get on!

F45+

Broadstairs, Kent.
Level Contributor
54 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

Hi there, I've decided to book somewhere else but I emailed Goldcity and they sent me a leaflet saying what was included in the all inclusive, basically there is only one a la carte included and drinks from 10am to 11.30pm. Co-op are the only place that offers this hotel all inclusive by the looks of it, I saw an executive suite for £803 for ten days, you stay in the main hotel and they offer deluxe double rooms, junior suites and executive suites! Am giving it a miss this year because there aren't any reviews for the all inclusive and I've never used the co-op before so not sure what they are like but it looks like a lovely resort.

uk
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

I would be really interested to find out the answer to this question too! We have booked an all inclusive 10 days at the resort through Alpha rooms and it clearly states ALL INCLUSIVE but I have not found out what is included! the reviews sound amazing and we are really excited. Please can someone tell us a bit more thanks :)

uk
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

We would also be really interested in finding some more information about the All Inclusive package. We have booked to go in July for 10 days on all inclusive package but can't seem to find any info?

Alanya
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

Hi, Anyone who is interested in the All Inclusive package please email us on info@holidayrentalturkey.co.uk and we we email a PDF file to you.

Thanks

Glasgow, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

Hi please could you give us some info on the all inclusive package at goldcity, what resturants are included etc. Many Thanks Graeme.

england
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

found this info on hotels4u. hope it helps. i am at the stage of looking and came across this hotel.could anyone give info on beach,location,and how good the hotel is for teenage family.also is there plenty of brits there for them to make friends.

All Inclusive

Meals:

Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily.

Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant; Reservations Required, Once per stay.

Snacks, Pool Bar; Beach Bar, Daily: 12:30 - 17:00.

Afternoon Tea; Coffee Break, Daily: 17:00 - 18:00.

Drinks:

Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.

Sports/Activities:

Table Tennis; Live entertainment; Animation; Mini golf; Mini Club; Jacuzzi; Internet; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre.

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Goldcity Tourism Complex - Has anyone been all inclusive

Hello!

We are going to the Goldcity end of May and are booked on a Full board basis.

What more do you get for All inclusive than Full board, as we are potentially looking to upgrade?

Many thanks :)

Get answers to your questions about Alanya