We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alanya to antalya

danmark
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
alanya to antalya

Is there anyone who knows to get from Alanya to Antalya shopping by bus and how long does it take and at what cost?

Mentioned in this post
Alanya
Alanya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
1. Re: alanya to antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 May 2011, 09:35
wexford
Level Contributor
374 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: alanya to antalya

it would cost 25euro and i not sure how long it would take all i know it takes 1.40 min on the airport bus

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: alanya to antalya

Lots of buses from Alanya to Antalya with Güney Akdeniz Seyahat bus company - http://www.guneyakdeniz.com/ - 2hrs 15min, 15TL.

The bus will go to the otogar in Antalya, from where you can take a tram into the centre of town (1.75TL).

Mentioned in this post
Alanya
Alanya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Glasgow, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: alanya to antalya

I'm travelling from Alanya to Fethiye on the 10th Feb, can anyone tell me the best way to do this? Can I go straight through or do I have to go to Antalya then onto Fethiye ..Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Alanya
Alanya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: alanya to antalya

pauline k, I'm pretty sure you'd need to change in Antalya, it's the same bus station so no real problem. Try to get a Pamukkale Turizm bus for the Antalya-Fethiye leg - http://www.pamukkale.com.tr/index.html - they have nice buses.

Maybe get the 09:45 Guney Akdeniz bus from Alanya arriving Antalya 12:00, and then get the 12:30 Pamukkale Turizm bus onwards, arriving Fethiye 16:00.

Mentioned in this post
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Pamukkale
Pamukkale
Denizli Province, Turkey
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Alanya
Alanya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Glasgow, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: alanya to antalya

Thanks for the quick reply David, I will look into this option when I am there.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: alanya to antalya

Hi everybody

I was wondering if anyone on this forum could help

Me and my cousin are coming to Alanya on the 20th June to 27th June

The reason for our trip is to watch my brother play in the Under 20s Football World cup. The problem is there games are in Antayla, we only booked Alanya because i know from previous experience that it is a great night out

Does anybody know a good and cheap way to get to and back from Antayla. I have looked at buses, but the problem is the first game will not finish until 11 + at night and dont think any come back that late

The games are on

Sunday 23rd June vs Iraq, KO 21.00

Wednesday 26th v Chile KO 18.00

I hope someone can help

Thank you

Charlie

Mentioned in this post
Alanya
Alanya
Antalya Province, Turkey
The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: alanya to antalya

The last Guney Akdeniz bus from Antalya is at 23:30, heading for Adana, which stops at Alanya.

There's also a 23:59 bus to Manavgat with Kontur but that's only half way to Alanya.

If the venue is the Antalya Atatürk Stadium, then it's 20mins (?) by taxi to the otogar - http://goo.gl/maps/y3Dl8

Maybe enquire at travel agents in Alanya about picking you up.

Mentioned in this post
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Adana
Adana
Adana Province, Turkey
Alanya
Alanya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Manavgat
Manavgat
Antalya Province, Turkey
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: alanya to antalya

Thank you for your help

The game is at the Akdeniz University staduim, any ideas how far the bus station is from there? also how much will these buses cost?

Regards

Charlie

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: alanya to antalya

The University is very close to the otogar, less than 10mins by taxi. The bus from Alanya to Antalya is 15TL. Taxi from the otogar to the stadium is probably about 20TL.

Mentioned in this post
Alanya
Alanya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Get answers to your questions about Alanya