We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel

Ipswich, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
hotel

I have booked into the sole resort in alanya i cannot find any reviews on this hotel please could you adise me.

Fishing and Snorkeling Full-day Boat...
7 Reviews
from US$34.50*
Free Cancellation
Alanya Pirate Boat with Lunch and...
14 Reviews
from US$21.40*
Free Cancellation
Jeep Safari to Taurus Mountains with...
3 Reviews
from US$23.80*
Free Cancellation
Belgrade, Serbia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel

I need some informations about thah hotel also:)

Liverpool, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel

i would also like to book with this hotel but i would like to read a review also, it has been open a long time its strange the way there is no reviews :{

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel

haha funny!! i also need some info, maybe we are are all going at the same time. I think the reason we cant find anything is that the hotel full of germans and russians but im not too bothered. I did translate a review from the czech republic and it seems ok, very basic i believe.

Happy Holidays anyway, may see you there. We leave on the 5th july

wigan
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel

hi we came back on the 28th june , this hotel is not for the english , food terrible , and the evening entertainment is 3 prostitues , the poolside is dirty very dirty , hotel rooms are ok , it was the worsed hotel ever . thanks sammy

wigan
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel

o and 1 more thing this is never a 4 star hotel its more like a 2 , i hated it x thanks sammy

Edinburgh, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel

i agree this hotel is not for the brittish. they germans, russians and even the turks are very rude. the food is disgusting. they dont clean ur room. the bathrooms stink, the showers leak. the "private beach" is no where the hotel. the only alcohol is beer, wine and vokda which all run out, its not a 4 start hotel at all, there are prostitutes, staff are most unhelpful as they do not speak english well at all. entertainment was great if u liked watching people play with eggs all night. everybody clears from the pool when its time for the russians germans and turks to play water polo. bar staff will serve u beer with 2cm beer in the glass and the rest head but dont let them get away with it. if u dont eat at the begining of meal times . . . then u dont eat. the same food was served everyday and its cold. dont leave any money (regardless of which currency) in the room as it will get taken when/if they clean ur room.

dont fall for emma trying to sell you turkish spa for 25euros its a rip off go to Tom at Burga tours (a wee shop along the road) he will sort you a deal to take u to konkli for the spa for only 11euros or there about. he was the nicest person we met he couldnt do more to make sure we were ok.

Every single person form the UK we met at this hotel would never go back and say its the worst hotel ever!

Happy Holidays :O)

Rotherham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel

i agree its the worst hotel in the world 4 star my backside! id rather stop at pontins - and that is saying something!!!!! the sun was amazing - it was the only thing that kept us their! the staff were so rude and used to talk about the brits - they are dumb if they think we cant understand english in another language!!! when we were their people complained about stomach cramps and were transfered to the 5 star next door. our room overlooked an amazing 5 star next door which made the whole thing worse. the shower leaked, their was a gap in the door noise till god knows what time if your a family or a couple stay away its horrible one night the noise was continuous to 6am!!!!! the hotel management did not care unless you were turkish, german or russian. the bar stopped serving beer when it was gone funnily enough the only english the staff knew was the word "finished" sometimes this was at 9.30pm to top it off the bar only served beer and vodka, if you wanted voka and coke - no chance i was vodka and fanta and nothing else no matter what you asked for. one night they had gin but it "finished at 6pm" the food was terrible, truely shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!! some days you could not even get a table!!!!!!!!!!!! i think the management should be ashamed of themselves advertising to the british in a hotel that they clearly dont want brits to stay in. the worst part was thata the staff never even said welcome, thank you or hello once. not even at check in! the entertainment was terrible - it was shocking their were a group of young lads running this and it was more like 18-30's holiday entertainment but in turkish! their was nothing around the hotel so you couldn't even escape it we ended up eating out 3 nights which is pointless at it was all inclusive. the website also states a short walk to the beach - yeah right!!! under a motorway as this seperates you from the beach. you cant get beer on the beach bar just soft drinks (when the bar man is their) and you cant get food (outside of dinner and lunch) from the hotel bar!!! the website also stated a short walk to alanya - well it took us 1 and a half hours.... the images on the website are wrong the reception, the rooms the restaurant don't look anything like that! the local shop rips you off! the prices change every day - whatever you do dont show them money get them to tell you the price first! the best part of the holiday was traelling back to the airport and getting on the flight (and meeting some great brits who actually made the evenings a real laugh under the shocking circumstances) thanks to you all!!!! and lastly i just wanted to say that i really and truely hope that british holiday companies stop selling it....

its more 2 star than 4 star.

avoid avoid avoid brits - stop in alanya itself do not stop at sole resort its the worst thing you will ever do.

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel

Just got back from this hotel for a week with my boyfriend (both age 24) Had a cracking holiday!!! Although nothing to do with this hotel.

We was told when we arrived at this hotel at 6.30pm that we had no room until 12.30am!! We didnt really get a full explaination of the reasons why we had no room but we did get a free safe box, waterpipe and late check out for the inconvience. This didnt ruin our holiday though, we just chilled and drank the all inclusive vodka in the chill out area..least it wasnt raining!

Good points- lovely staff, salads, beach, sun!!, vodka and soft drinks, clean towels each day

Bad points- everything else!!

Bad location (2.50TL bus ride to alanya or 25-35TL in a taxi) Food not the best, although i quite enjoyed the salads on the one night we ate in there! Room is basic, bathroom is terrible (not cleaned properly, one tap working for the shower so I had a surprise each time i had a shower...would it be red hot or cold!!?) , no fridge in the room (pretty bad for a 4 star)

I would not recomend this hotel to anyone who likes holidays where they spend 24/7 on the complex. I would also not recomend this place to families with small children who dont speak german or russian, as these are the only languanges used in the annimation team. This is not an english hotel or 4 stars.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel

I am so upset since I've read the reviews. I have booked to go there on august for 2 weeks all inclusive. I am scared of the fact that you've said the food is not good. That is a surprise as I thought in Turkey the food and service is good nevermind the hotel. Is it because is not English food or is it bad quality or not enough? I don't know what to do... I thought this is 4 star hotel. I wrote to my agency I have booked with and said that I am not sure if sole is a 4 star hotel and if they can change it as I thought it is a 4 star but they haven't come back to me yet. If I have to pay more do you think I should? Does it worth pay 150 pounds more for a different hotel? Would you pay? Please reply. Thanks. Silvia

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel

I am so upset since I've read the reviews. I have booked to go there on august for 2 weeks all inclusive. I am scared of the fact that you've said the food is not good. That is a surprise as I thought in Turkey the food and service is good nevermind the hotel. Is it because is not English food or is it bad quality or not enough? I don't know what to do... I thought this is 4 star hotel. I wrote to my agency I have booked with and said that I am not sure if sole is a 4 star hotel and if they can change it as I thought it is a 4 star but they haven't come back to me yet. If I have to pay more do you think I should? Does it worth pay 150 pounds more for a different hotel? Would you pay? Please reply. Thanks. Silvia

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Get answers to your questions about Alanya