We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eftalia Splash Resort location

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
134 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Eftalia Splash Resort location

Hi guys,

My daughter wants me to book this hotel because of the water slides, who am I to disagree!

Question - does anyone know of any restaurants and bars nearby as it seems to be a newer resort area and I can't find much info, we will be all inclusive, but as per the usual, it will be nice to get out and about for walks etc.any info. would be appreciated,

Thanks

Laurel

Clackmannan...
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eftalia Splash Resort location

were going here in september keep us posted when u come bk ,new resort so not much info on it

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eftalia Splash Resort location

Hi. I was just wondering if there was plenty to do outside of the hotel as I'm ready to book but can't find anything about the hotel or area

Alanya, Turkey
Level Contributor
219 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eftalia Splash Resort location

Hi,

If you enter "Eftalia Splash Resort" in the search for city/hotel (top right) you can see comments from previous travellers to this hotel.

30-45 minutes from Alanya center is correct.

hartlepool
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eftalia Splash Resort location

We have booked to also go in sept for 2 weeks I can't find much info either but looks very nice

5. Re: Eftalia Splash Resort location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Alanya