We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather end of May beginning of June?

Which Alanya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Margate, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Weather end of May beginning of June?

Hi everyone, me and my girlfriend are going to Alanya, Turkey, on May 28th-June 5th. Can anybody tell me what kind of weather I should be expecting?

I'm really hoping for it to be very hot, but I'm getting very worried it's going to rain when we go out there :(

Thanks in advance, all and any replies are much appreciated :)

northumberland
Level Contributor
501 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather end of May beginning of June?

Don't worry it will be hot hot hot

Margate, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather end of May beginning of June?

Thanks for the reply! It's just I've been looking at the weather, and of the 7 days next week it's raining 3 of them which includes a thunderstorm D:

northumberland
Level Contributor
501 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather end of May beginning of June?

I believe there has been quite a bit of rain. Don't worry. By the bed of the month it will be lovely

Alanya, Turkey
Level Contributor
219 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather end of May beginning of June?

Hi,

So, you are: "really hoping for it to be very hot", well, for sure it will definately be hot for you and in June there will be very little chance of rain.

Yes, the weather forecast here can be thunderstorms at times, they may happen over night or early in the morning, in the afternoon you can be back on the beach.

Enjoy your hols

Margate, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather end of May beginning of June?

Cheers for the reply!

Yeah I'm hoping for it to be very hot with no rain at all, do you think this will be the case for the time I'm going? Or do you think there'll be some rain?

As I said, the weather forecasts are showing a lot of rain and thunderstorms next week and beyond :(

Alanya, Turkey
Level Contributor
219 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather end of May beginning of June?

Hi KizF,

We have lived here for the past 8-9 years and it has never rained in June, in May there is the chance of the odd shower/thunder storm & cloudy day.

Can I assure you that it will not rain? No, has to be my answer, who can predict the weather 100% these days?

You will enjoy the weather & your hols, even if it does rain ONE day, it will give you chance to visit our Bazzars & Shops.

Margate, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather end of May beginning of June?

Thank you for the reassurance :)

On a scale of 100%, how likely do you think it is to rain between May 28th-May 31st? From what you've told me, I'm quite confident it won't rain in June, it's just the end of May I'm a bit precautions about.

I know you can't be entirely accurate, but just judging by previous years and how the weather is currently.

Thanks again!

Alanya, Turkey
Level Contributor
219 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather end of May beginning of June?

How's this:

Write to me on May 26th-27th and I will let you know exactly what the weather conditions are here in Alanya.

Margate, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather end of May beginning of June?

Ah yeah that'd be great! Thank you! :)

10. Re: Weather end of May beginning of June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Alanya