We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Trips

sheffield
Level Contributor
706 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Trips

Hi,

I'm off to Turkler in just over two weeks and fancy a boat trip.

I quite fancy the pirate boat trip, but can't find any details. Can anyone help with this or suggestions for other trips.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Norman

Alanya, Turkey
Level Contributor
219 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Trips

Hi,

Boat trips, Quad bikes, 4 wheel drive excursion, Scuba Diving, Caves, Dolphin Park, Para Sailing etc. are just some of the attractions available here in Alanya.

There will be an agent/shop in your area that will gladly organise any of these trips for you, they will also arrange pick up & drop off as part of the service.

Very easy to book when you are here.

sheffield
Level Contributor
706 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Trips

Thanks Rottydog,

I have done some more research and found a company that has good reviews and emailed them.

They came back with a price of 15 Euro pp including lunch which I think is quite reasonable, especially as that includes pick up from the hotel.

Norman

Marmaris, Turkey
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat Trips

There is a new marina in Turker so u were lucky to find a pirate boat trip there in Turker

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat Trips

Hi Norman,

We also stayed in Turkler Eftalia Aqua Hotel and booked our boot trip from toursinalanya.com paid £15 each and our 2 kids went for free included lunch and all day free drinks.I highly recommend this company There was also free pick-up from our hotel and drop-off back.

sheffield
Level Contributor
706 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat Trips

Thanks for the replies.

There was a daily boat trip from the Golden Island jetty so no problem. Back home now :((

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat Trips

Assume you have holiday blues normhel?

Was the boat trip from the jetty good? how much was it and was it worth a day out?

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boat Trips

These pirate trips are not the greatest to be honest.... we were on one on tuesday and defo have to be worst I have been on... very over crowded and the high light is someone diving off cliff... crew are very friendly but wouldnt waste 70 or so quid for 2...

Alanya, Turkey
Level Contributor
219 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Boat Trips

It is the high season now and the larger boats will take all they can to the maximum capacity, after all it is business for them.If you book at one of the travel shops, you will probally end up on one of the larger boats.

I would suggest; go to the harbour area an choose the boat that you would like to go on and there are many.

If you are in a party of 6-8 people choose one of the smaller boats, you could have the boat all to your self, he will visit all the normal sights.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Boat Trips

I understand its a business but the safety of kids and adults must come first. .. when your forced to step over and in between people on the floor on a rocking boat that is down right dangerous. .

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Boat Trips

I understand its a business but the safety of kids and adults must come first. .. when your forced to step over and in between people on the floor on a rocking boat that is down right dangerous. .

Get answers to your questions about Alanya