We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington Tyne and...
2 posts
Save Topic
Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

Has anyone heard of, or been to, this hotel. It says on the description i have, that it is being upgraded for summer2007, do you know if that is by the end of May 2007.

It is a cheap all inclusive deal that i am looking at, so as long as it is clean and in a nice area i am not that bothered if i have to eat out sometimes. Dont really care what the staff are like as long as they serve me. I am not bothered about transport as i like walking and dont plan on going that far anyway.

I dont like a lot of noise though. I like to go to the noise when i want and then come back to a quietish area.

essex
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

Babel Fish Translation Help

In English:

viewed 374 times2 out OF 3 guests thought this review which helpful Any questions for Diana? Hotel review Title mad hotel with 3,5 stars hotel the hotel had 96 rooms distributes on 3 floors. The complete hotel plant is park or garden-similarly put on and everywhere is clean and maintained it. The garden plant around the hotel is round with much trouble was arranged and is regularly maintained. The hotel offers allinclusive. on and by Germans, Englishmen and Russians one visits. It is suitable both for young people, and for families and Singles. The restaurant in that the meals to be taken is an open however considered restaurant with view of the pool. The pool had a wasserfall that just like the pool lit is in the evening. There is a pool with seperatem child pool and on the other side of the hotel still another pool with chutes. At both pools lie and sun screens stand. One has beach a marvelous view of the Taurus mountains from the pool and vorm. Location the hotel lies in the local part Camyuva. The next place is Kemer. Kemer is with the DOL mash for? to reach 1,75 comfortably. From the hotel to the beach one goes approx. 2 3 minute, equally for a long time one goes up to the purchase possibilities. However the pictures in the InterNet are available are on the right of and left in the meantime hotels were built and the hotel is no longer as alone as on the pictures to see. The transfer time to the airport amounts to depending upon how many hotels before still to be started approx.. 1,5 hours. Approx. a DOL mash drives every 15 minutes to Kemer/Antalya and into the other direction toward Tekirova from Camyuva. That DOL mash does not cost much, however one us taxis advised against, because for the same distances nearly 10 times take. To the comparison DOL mash after Kemer? 1.75 taxi after Kemer approx.. 12?. Trips are offered by the guides directly in the hotel. However clearly more expensively than with local offerers. Service as the first I would like to mention the very friendly service staff in the restaurant. The personnel speaks much German there does not give oneself however very much trouble and the communication folds actually very well. The rooms daily thoroughly cleaned also without which one the charwoman to captivate had. The towels are changed, if one puts them on the soil. The Nachtportier with the einchecken was very friendly, also the Tagportier was friendly however only, to we a complaint had thereafter it no more with us spoke. The German knowledge at the rezeption is very good. Food & Beverage it give an open considered restaurant with All-In-bar. The restaurant is divided into smokers and nonsmokers. There is always enough places present even if the hotel full is. How everywhere to the Turkish Rivera the plates are cleared very much high-speed and if one still which to eat wants must one for its cutlery watch out. However one gets also new cutlery, if one informs to the service staff. The plates, cutlery and the glasses are clean. Even to "rush hours it happened to me only once, which was at my glass still lippenstift to. There are daily changing main courts predominantly Turkish meals (however one finally is also in Turkey, who wants rather German meal should stop in Germany remain) and it is grilled each day to noon and with dinner. There are always plentifully salads and leckere desserts. With dinner each day a warm dessert is freshly manufactured. Breakfast is like everywhere 2 sorts sausage, 2 sorts cheese, various jams, honey, eggs, Cornflakes etc.. At the beach there is a Beachbar, where however only soft beverages are poured out. There is to coffee and cake in the afternoon. I cannot say much to sport & Entertainment to sport offers, since we did not take these up. In the evening Disco was always and in two evenings animation program whether one would like to take this up can one decide. Purchase possibilities there are not in the hotel, that is however not badly, there one up to the purchase possibilities only approx.. 2 - 3 minutes to run must. Couches, editions and sun screens are present and free in sufficient number of the beach and of the pool. Beach and pool are clean. At the pool one gets the beverages of the hotel bar and at the beach is a Beachbar. The water temperature of the sea was to at the beginning of of Octobers with approx.. 27 degrees. There it around gravel beach acts is recommended for empflindlich feet of bath shoes, one has therefore in addition, very clear water and can well snorkels. Room The rooms are sufficiently large, we had a family room with a double bed and a single bed. There is a television with Sat connection, however there are only 2 German programs. The air conditioning system is individually controllable and functioned perfect. A mini bar is present, which can store however also well to by own beverages is used, since contents of the mini bar cost specially. Balcony is present and one has there 2 chairs and a small table. In the bath there is a hair hair dryer. Unfortunately too few file possibilities for the various things which one in the bath in such a way needs. Everything was clean, no mould. The furniture of the room was brightly, likewise the carpet, which had seen however already better times and was very spotted and should better times be exchanged. The rooms to the pool are beautifully calmly, however to the garden side get each evening the music of the Disco and/or animation in full volume (to 23,00 o'clock). Thus if possible rooms with view of the pool try to get. Tips and recommendations we had to sleep the first night in the sister hotel, which was not so bad, but the first night seemed to many holiday-makers to have gone in such a way. The portier told us at the night, we could in the morning directly more rueber come and our actual room get. Unfortunately we did not get this only at noon at 13.00 o'clock and then were not deseamed it, the garbage of the predecessors lay still and the lamps in the bath functioned. After which we had weighted, the bulbs became immediately exchanged and the room thoroughly deseamed. However the portier did not speak no more for the time with us. Since we were not only have we there trips made one week, therefore we can say to it nothing, the offer at trips are however largely. To telephone one should better with calling card from the telephone box than with mobile phone or from the hotel. The weather was at the beginning of of Octobers well, we had around the 30 degrees and only on the departure day rain. The place Camyuva is not so pleasant with hotels full-plugged and quite small however very yet. How everywhere one can act also there, if one which to buy would like, mostly the salesmen go fast with the price down. ATTENTION of beverages and meals at the airport Antalya very expensively. Buy before and carry forward is better. Two menus with Burger King actually cost? 26,00!!!!!

this was found on a german website.we are going for two weeks beginning of may will keep you posted karen

Bristol
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

We/re going next month - will let you know. The hotel has been upgraded now states our travel company (Thomas Cook) so hopefully will be nice, went to Kemar 9 years ago and it is a fab place.

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

Hi Stal2007

I have just booked up for this very hotel, travelling out from Newcastle 25th May - if you hear anything good please let me know - if you hear anything bad not sure I want go know :o)

Might see you there

Karen

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

Hi I am also interested in booking this hotel as it is coming in at a very good price. Been to Marmaris x2 , icmeler x 3 and olu deniz x 1 and think that it would be good to go somewhere different but i cant seem to find much out about the hotel and its location. Even though we are going all inclusive we do like to eat out every night and go to the different bars. It needs to be within walking distance of the shops.Went to Olu deniz once and was really impressed by the beach but there was no atmosphere there and we used to go to Hisaronu every night.

Can anyone recommend this hotel?

leics
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

hi

have u been to monaco beach we are going 15 april whats it like

jacko leics e mail cjucy@hotmail.com

uk
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

Hi Karen, we too are flying from Newcastle but on 29th may for 2 weeks, there are 5 of us me, hubby and 3 boys age 15, 12 and 8.

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

Hi Ang2095

Will probably see you at the pool (assuming there is a pool!) First round on me then :o). I will be with my 15 year old daughter.

Would be great to have a review before we go - I am a little nervous that i can find no information about this particular hotel - booked it through on the beach which is a company I have never used before.

uk
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

found some more pics here www.idletale.com/default.asp?page=3&id=315

uk
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

also gives link to monaco beach website !!

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Monaco Beach Hotel formerly Sunland Hotel Kemer Antalya

Wow, you must have searched really hard to find this - thanks for the link. I wonder if thats the revamped version or the old one. Just have to wait and see ;o)