We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya in mid-February

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
43 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Antalya in mid-February

Hi

I thinking of planning a week in Antalya in during middle of February 2018. is this a good time to visit or will it cold and rainy? What is the weather like generally in February in Antalya?

Thank you in advance

6 replies to this topic
1. Re: Antalya in mid-February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 October 2017, 17:35

2. Re: Antalya in mid-February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2017, 18:30

cornwall
Level Contributor
443 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Antalya in mid-February

Three years ago we had an amazing week in early February. Sun bathing everyday and swimming in the outside heated pool at the Maxx. Wasn’t what we expected but very much enjoyed!

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Antalya in mid-February

I also want to know what would b weather prediction in mid feb? Will it be really cold

As I want to visit beaches n do canyoning

Kindly guide me

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
1,167 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Antalya in mid-February

Mid-February is mid-winter in Antalya province. Expect cloud and rain with sunny intervals, not the other way around. When the sun shines though, it is perfect sunbathing weather. Just don't count on lots of sunshine though, as turkeyloverCornwall experienced, you may be lucky. March is much like December, April like November, etc. except for the difference in the length of the days and the warmer seas at the end of the year rather than the beginning (something like a 3 month lag in sea temperature over air temperature).

Tim.

4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Antalya in mid-February

Thanx tim

Reply to: Antalya in mid-February
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted