We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

group tours from Antalya resort as base/suggestions & costs?

Europe
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
group tours from Antalya resort as base/suggestions & costs?

I will staying at the Hotel Porto Bello for two weeks next month, it will be a working vacation but I plan to do several days of touring.

Are there any suggestions/advice on day tours and costs? I'm attempting to determine a budget.

Also, this will be my first stint at an All Inclusive Resort. Any advice? Dress code?

Thanks in advance.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: group tours from Antalya resort as base/suggestions & costs?

I am sure that not only the hotel can advise you in regards to organized tours..but there are a few agencies in the area as well...

Here is a helpful link and I will bump it back up to the top of the page so that you can find it easier :=)))

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297962-i772-k1438…

Europe
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: group tours from Antalya resort as base/suggestions & costs?

Thanks for all the info CANMOM, i will check out the links.

3. Re: group tours from Antalya resort as base/suggestions & costs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 12:17